Vtiger Dropbox Sync (CloudSync)
Vtiger Dropbox Sync (CloudSync) Module helps you to upload your VtigerCRM Documents to Dropbox as well as Download/share files from Dropbox to VtigerCRM Documents. Admin Users have Option to create Detail view widget (CloudSync) in VtigerCRM Modules where Document module is related. Non Admin users have only readonly access to Widget Settings. Admin can also select, under which Documents Folder, new record should be created. User can select files from Dropbox using “Select files from Dropbox” button which will be present in Detail View Widgets. If files selected from Dropbox, record will be created in Documents module and related to that current record. Logs will be stored in Dropbox Sync for VtigerCRM Module. In case of any errors, User can see the logs and rectify the errors and then sync again. Dropbox Sync for VtigerCRM Module has a very simple User Interface that will make users sync the Documents very easily.
- Upload/Download/Share Documents to/from Dropbox
- Admin can create Detail View widgets in all modules which are related to Documents and create new record in Documents module and then relate the record to current module record.
- User can assign records when creating new record from CloudSync Widget
- Admin can assign at which Document folders, created Documents should go.
Supported Vtiger Versions:
- Dropbox folders can only be shared to VtigerCRM
- Only admin can edit the CloudSync Widgets. Remaining Users have only Read Access.
- Version 2.0
- Version 1.3
- Version 1.2.1
- Version 1.2
- Version 1.1
- Version 1.0
- Updated Dropbox API library to support v2
- Fixed: UI Issues in Settings
- Option to create new widget in VtigerCRM modules which are related to Documents to Download files/share link from Dropbox and relate the Documents to Module
- User can select Documents attachment type in Settings page (Internal or External)
- User can select at which Documents folder, user wants to sync the VtigerCRM Documents to
- User can select at which Dropbox folder, user wants to sync the VtigerCRM Documents to
- User can sync Dropbox folder to vtigerCRM Documents
- Added Option to assign records to different user when creating Document using Dropbox file
- UI update
- Bug fix
- Notifications added after sync from Detail view and List view of Vtiger Documents Module
- Bug fix
- Multiple Dropbox account to sync with vtigerCRM. Every vtiger users can sync with his own dropbox account
- Added option to select files from dropbox and create new document record using selected file
- Updated log module to show extra information
- Updated UI
- Initial release
- Upload Documents to Dropbox (Both from List and Detail view)